OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
We understand how important the environment is and the value in maintaining or improving energy efficiency ratings in a property or business. That’s why we take pride in the environmental benefits of our pipe freezing technology.
We undertake our pipe freezing technique using liquid nitrogen. Nitrogen is a non-toxic, inert gas that makes up almost 80% of the air we breathe, so it is not harmful to people or the environment. Using correct delivery and handling procedures, liquid nitrogen is highly effective and safe to use.
The pipe freezing processes offer incredible energy savings by avoiding the draining down of a system. It is environmentally friendly because there is minimal fluid wastage and no need to refill, reheat or re-cool the contents of the system. Our pipe freezing methods also mean there is no use of chemicals to create the freeze plug therefore no harmful chemicals are being dumped at the completion of the process.
Safety is our no. 1 priority
Pipefreezer is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees and clients. Since commencing our operations Pipefreezer Group have performed in excess of 250,000 pipe freezes and during that time we have maintained a perfect safety record. We aim to finish each working day injury free and so all Pipefreezer employees are white card trained and certified to conduct work on construction sites nationally. The operations of our organisation are designed to ensure our clients and the local community are never put at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Pipefreezer’s safety commitments
- Prevent any work related injury or illness
- Establish measurable work health and safety objectives and targets to ensure our safety performance is maintained
- Comply with all relevant work health and safety legislation and other legal obligations
- Provide adequate training, instruction and supervision to our employees to ensure safe work practices
- Ensure our plant locations and the substances held within are maintained in a safe condition
- Provide adequate facilities for the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees
- Promote work health and safety awareness throughout the company and make it an integral part of the way we do business
- Be attentive to our employees’ needs and keep them well informed at all times
Pipefreezer’s environmental commitment
We are committed to upholding the key principles of sustainability throughout all our processes. We recognise our moral and legal responsibility to ensure that our activities, products and services be designed to sustain and care for the environment in the communities in which we operate. We promise to ensure that our operations do not place our clients, the local community or environment at risk of harm.
We are committed to environmental improvement and the prevention of pollution
We will work with our customers, suppliers and the community to adopt procedures that
- reduce waste through innovative work practices and recycling practices
- minimise environmental impacts by reduction of polluting substances produced
- minimise the impact of our operations on the neighbouring community
- increase the use of environmentally acceptable materials, equipment and technology in place of those which are considered harmful
- ensure that our suppliers follow acceptable environmental policies
- actively promote environmental awareness among staff, clients, customers and the general public.
International ISO Quality Management system certification
As an organisation, we take quality & customer satisfaction very seriously. Therefore, our team at Pipefreezer have developed an Integrated Management system to comply with the rigorous national & international standards for certification in the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Pipefreezer is now internationally recognised for its management systems. Our customers can trust in our ethical practices & risk management. These standards are pertinent to our business because of our continuous development & improvements in the following areas:
- Customer service
- Project outcomes
- Client satisfaction
- Environmental impact
- Energy saving solutions
- WHS policy and objectives
Our endeavours in each facet have been recognised with this certification. These standards are in place for the benefit of clients, staff and the community. With this international recognition, we will continue to evaluate our processes and strive to provide services that exceed customer expectations. Our core focus is in minimising our impact on the environment. With the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certification, Pipefreezer has committed to an international service standard.
The ISO 45001:2108 accreditation is in place for the benefit of our employees and clients alike. The standard dictates the requirements for an effective Workplace Health & Safety management system. With our adherence to this standard, Pipefreezer employees are provided with a safe working environment and continuous risk management.
At Pipefreezer, we are committed to exceeding industry standards. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers, suppliers, and employees for many successful years of support and collaboration in this industry. Without your contribution, our business would not be where it is today.
We have been certified by Global Compliance Certification for our integrated management system certification.
Quality Management System
The ISO 9001:2015 is a standard that outlines the requirements of a quality management system in a business. A quality management system refers to the processes a business uses to maintain and improve customer experience and satisfaction. The certification process has a strict customer focus and ensures that applicable businesses put their customers first.
When Pipefreezer achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification, it meant that our business had met the following key criteria:
- An organisation must prove an ability to consistently meet customer and statutory standards in their supply of goods and services.
- An organisation must aim to improve client experience and satisfaction through an effective quality management system. This includes assessing the system and making improvements according to consumer requirements and statutory standards.
At Pipefreezer, we have a quality management system in place for the benefit of our clients. This system has been developed to ensure our goals as an organisation are being met. Our approach includes a continuous focus on the diverse Pipefreezer client base and improving processes to meet their needs. Customer satisfaction is a priority and we are pleased that our focused efforts are now recognised.
Our certificate is valid for the provision of consultation, maintenance, and project management relating to Pipeline isolation services globally.
Environmental Management System
The ISO 14001:2015 is a standard that outlines the requirements for an organisation’s environmental management system. An environmental management system refers to the processes and strategies a business has in place with the aim of conservation and protection. The system must involve documentation of an organisation’s environmental efforts and plans for maintaining environmental strategy throughout the business. The goal of enhancing environmental performance is a key factor in this certification.
When Pipefreezer attained ISO 14001:2015 certification, it meant that our business had met the following key criteria:
- The business has a system in place that encourages enhancement of environmental performance.
- The organisation is compliant with environmental obligations.
- The company achieves its environmental objectives.
We are proud that our longstanding environmental efforts have been recognised. With this official certification, we can continue to invest in environmental solutions and encourage eco-friendly projects. At Pipefreezer, we are passionate about sustainability. Our approach includes taking on projects that are environmentally conscious, providing energy saving solutions for clients, and encouraging awareness in our peers.
We are involved in the following environmental initiatives:
- Cm3 Verification
- Green Building Council of Australia Members
- Integrated Management System
As a part of our ISO 14001:2015 certification, we will ensure our environmental management system is maintained according to the requirements of the current standard. We will continue to search for opportunities to improve our organisation’s environmental impact, and monitor our efforts accordingly. Our team will undergo periodical assessments in order to maintain excellent environmental management system standards.
Occupational Health & Safety Management System
The ISO 45001:2018 is a standard that outlines the requirements for an organisation’s Occupational Health & Safety management system. An Occupational Health & Safety management system refers to the organisational structures, policies, procedures, and strategies a business has in place for the benefit of employees.
Safety management systems are made up of four main components:
- Safety policy and objectives
- Safety risk management
- Safety assurance
- Safety promotion
The accreditation process is rigorous and requires compliance in the following areas:
- WHS policy – there must be an existing WHS policy in place that is documented, implemented, and reviewed periodically for the benefit of employees.
- Planning – involves the planning identification of hazards, assessment and control of risks. The system must adhere to legal requirements and procedures that are applicable to WHS issues. WHS objectives and targets must exist.
- Implementation – appropriate WHS resources must be available to staff members as well as safety training for all personnel. An organisation must also meet compliance standards in the following areas of WHS implementation: responsibility & accountability, training and competency, consultation, communication and reporting, documentation, data control, hazard identification, risk assessment and control of risks, and emergency preparedness and response.
- Measurement, evaluation & opportunities for improvement– involves incident investigation and corrective & preventative action. organisations must have documented procedures and records readily available for review. An OHMS audit program should be implemented with objectives dictated by the standard.
- Management review – the ‘top management’ has reviewed the WHS management system at regular intervals as stipulated by the organisation.
At Pipefreezer, we value our staff members and clients. The safety of our employees and partners is essential and our WHS efforts are uncompromised. The WHS management system accreditation confirms our ongoing attention to safety policy and risk management. We ensure our employees have access to ongoing training and support so that Pipefreezer projects are safe and seamless.